Popular family guest house with sunken heated swimming pool in south Moravian wine village Velke Pavlovice cca 30 km south of Brno, 7 km of Zajeci and 11 km from water reservoir Nove Mlyny.
18 € bed/night. 9 € child up to 10 year bed/night. Younger than 6 year of age free of charge.
Double and triple rooms with private bathrooms, small fridge and TV. Shared equipped kitchen (refrigerator, el. cooker, microwave oven, electric kettle), barrier-free room, central heating. Open property, outdoor sunken swimming pool heat pump heated (10 x 4 m - free to use) with shower, roofed outside seating, multipurpose playground. Parking facility, pets allowed after agreement. Possibility of bike storage. The neighborhood restaurant home kitchen and a wine cellar with wine tasting, bar, game room, bowling. It is possible to provide dulcimer music, grilling, roasting pig, and excursions to the renowned wineries.
Swimming pool by the object (10 x 4 m). Around 10 km several public swimmng pools (nearest 5 km), water reservoir, fishpond, sauna and tennis courts 500 m, water dam Nove Mlyny 5 km. Ski lift in Nemcicky. Location ideal for biking, trips to Kyjov, Hodonin, Breclav, hiking in protected land area Palava (Sirotci hradek, Divci hrady, Januv hrad), visits to chateau Lednice and Valtice or archaeological site in Dolni Vestonice. All day trips through Mikulov (cca 20 km) to Austria.
Restaurant next penzion, store 250 m.
- The update of cottages occupancy is done at least 6x a day.
- Each booking we handle according to the delivery date and time.
- Winter term is mentioned only by these objects which are suitable for winter recreation.
- The rest of winter and other terms of all the objects we will verify on the basis of your booking.
- At the pensions the occupied term means that whole capacity is full.
- About a month before the season is provisionally table reservation. Dates are checked by your reservation.
Select a month for accommodation