Exclusive chalet in a remoted area with a stylish interior of wood in the village Antosovsky Zdiar above the village Zdiar with beautiful view of the Belianske Tatras in Slovakia.
96 € object/night + electricity and gas consumption
Equipped kitchen (gas stove, refrigerator, microwave oven, electric kettle), dining room, living room with TV + SAT, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with shower and toilet, gas central heating. Open property, outdoor atrium sitting together with the object N568, fireplace with sitting. Parking near the object pet allowed for a fee.
Thermal pool Vrbov 35 km, thermal pool Vysné Ruzbachy 30 km, the river Dunajec (rafting, swimming, horse floats) 35 km. Ski center Bachledova dolina 3 km (ski school, night skiing, artificial snow, ski rental), ski resort Zdiar (all ski services, ski rental, ski school, night skiing) 5 km, cross-country trails nearby. Hiking in the Belianske Tatras and Spisska Magura. Tours: historic towns Levoca, Kezmarok, Spisská Sobota. Alpine hiking in the High Tatras mountains 15 km, National Park Pieniny (Jezerske Lake Magurka, Bukovina, Magurské saddle, Smreciny, Prielom Dunajec, Cerveny Klaster, Haligovské rock, Pieninska way, Kozi a Jezevci caves), Belianska cave, Polish border 15 km. Cities: Poprad, Kezmarok, Spisská Belá, Zakopane.
Restaurant 3 km, store 2,5 km.
- The update of cottages occupancy is done at least 6x a day.
- Each booking we handle according to the delivery date and time.
- Winter term is mentioned only by these objects which are suitable for winter recreation.
- The rest of winter and other terms of all the objects we will verify on the basis of your booking.
- At the pensions the occupied term means that whole capacity is full.
- About a month before the season is provisionally table reservation. Dates are checked by your reservation.
Select a month for accommodation